IIMAvericks ENTREPRENEUR - IN - RESIDENCE
The IIMAvericks Entrepreneur - in - Residence (EIR) Program supports early stage entrepreneurs from top institutes in India who are looking to start up.
The program will provide mentoring & financial support to founders to take the road less travelled and start-up. The grant will help the entrepreneur sustain herself during this crucial period, and help them focus more on the business.
The program is currently offered to entrepreneurs from IIMA, IITM, IITB, BITS Pilani and other institutes who have started/ are starting up anywhere in India.
CIIE.CO follows a virtual incubation model & it is not necessary for the start-up to be stationed in Ahmedabad.
What's on offer?
- 1. CIIE.CO shall pay the entrepreneur a monthly stipend of INR 30,000 for a period of a year.
- 2. CIIE.CO shall assist in raising seed funding for the start-up as and when the need arises.
- 3. CIIE.CO shall help appoint an industry expert as an advisor to the start-up as and when required.
- 4. The selected start-up shall have access to all CIIE.CO resources, including but not limited to incubation space in Ahmedabad, complimentary/preferential access to major tech ecosystems like Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud services etc. and a network of experts.
- 1. The fellowship is not suitable for start-ups that have already raised Seed/Series-A Funding.
- 1. Strength of the product idea in terms of its technology content, innovation, timeliness and market potential.
- 2. IP/ market traction already generated and the potential of the idea for IP creation/ disrupting the market.
- 3. Strength of the core team.
- 4. Funds requirement and viability of raising finance.
- 5. Break-even period.